Wednesday, October 04, 2006

My Annoying Dog




Basically from the moment he was big enough to climb onto it my dog Rooney has taken my bed over. He sleeps there whenever he wants, which is pretty much all day long. In case you don't know, growing puppies sleep, eat and poop a lot. At first it was just plain cute, but now its becoming a bit menacing for two reasons: 1) he keeps dragging dirt and grime onto my bed, 2) as he gets bigger and bigger he takes up more and more space. Anyone who has ever shared a bed with me knows I like to spread out (right Josh) and the dog is getting in the way. This is gonna be impossible when he reaches full size. Imagine sharing a bed with a 100 pound monster who also happens to snore really really loud. But, for now he is still cute enough that I let him get away with it.

3 comments:

Matt Hughes said...

wow, he's gotten noticably larger since i last saw him.

lowonthego said...

hey, one day you'll have a wife right?

well she's going to be MORE than a 100 pound monster. and she'll probably snore really loud too.

i guess you'll think she's cute enough that you'll let her get away with it.

Ryan Lawrence said...

no, i won't let her get away with it cause she's cute. i'll let her get away with it cause she's cute and i love her... IF i get married