Saturday, October 21, 2006

SWEET!

Check it out, a bunch of my buddies got together and got me these for my birthday. Only problem is they doesn't work, so Andy Mac has to return them to the store. However, when I finally do get a working model it will be SWEET! I have wanted decent computer speakers ever since I got my new mac. Basically I have abandoned my CD player. Everything goes onto and is then played through my computer. This is especially convenient since my computer came with a nifty little remote. Only draw back is the sound isn't what I would like it to be. Can't wait till I have these bad boys hooked up. You just can't listen to music without a sub-woofer! It's just wrong on so many levels.

1 comment:

Ryan Lawrence said...

Manged to get the speakers working. I guess andrew and I forget to see if the volume was turned on. :S They soud amazing. Soo much Bass!