Friday, July 14, 2006

Blogg the FiRst (1sT)

Well, here we go... my first blogg entry... Yikes!!! No pressure or anything! Let's face it, this is kinda like a first date; if I don't nail this blogg entry then everyone (if anyone) who checks it out is going to walk away and stay away and i will end up writing into a lonely abyss. So, like on a first date, it is my job to be whitty, intellgient, insightful, enterttaining, but never overpowering and above all else devistatingly handsome... well maybe not handsome. Its hard to write handsomly... I think??? However, unlike a first date I don't have to worry that that I'm talking about myself too much, becasue that's kind of the whole point of a blogg. So I guess you should get ready for a whole lot of ME! But then again, like a first date it is important not to just throw everything out there at once, becasue then you just seem desperate. People can smell desperation and it is not a pleasing odour. So I will just start out by telling you about the name of my blogg: Bazooka-Jehosaphat. Well, I was joking the other day with a friend of mine about my deminishing ambitions as a writer, and telling her that I would be ahppy enough writing gum-wrapper comics for Bazooka Joe. But seeing how I'm a Christian and pledged to do everything towards the glorification of the Lord it would have to be Christian gum... i.e. Bazooka Jehosaphat. Not a bad idea eh?... I'm sure you could market them on the counters of Christian bookstores, right next to the Sacra-mints. Or maybe not... Anyway, that's where the name comes from, and its really fitting becasue this is a pretty unambitious writing project. But hey, its better than eating pine cones.

2 comments:

lowonthego said...

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSss

you have a blog now!

saweet!

Anonymous said...

I give birth to read a insufficient of the articles on your website at this very moment, and I definitely like your line of blogging. I added it to my favorites web stage list and resolve be checking back soon. Cheer repress into public notice my site as highly and let me conscious what you think. Thanks.