Sunday, July 23, 2006

partY hartY

Yikes! So its been awhile since I posted anything... Guess I'm getting kinda sloppy. Oh well, what can I say, there's been a lot of partying going on lately. Hey! My kitchen party went excellent. The food was actually good which is fairly surprising considering how little planning and co-ordination was involved. But, more importantly, we had a great time and I got to see some excellent people for the first time since gettting back from Africa. The day after that I spent the morning giving out frisbees (or disks as ppl call them) at an Ultimate tournament. The disks had one of those cool graphics that says one thing when you look at it one way and a completely different thing from another angle. They said "The Wages of sin is DEATH / The gift of God is LIFE." Cool eh? And we gave out tracts titled "Ultimate Questions" with them. I think is was a really great idea for an outrach (way to go Dave). Prayerfully those disks will get passed around a lot (literally) and people will see them and think. The day after that was Steve's birthday party scavenger hunt (happy birthday dude). That was pretty awsome. I love a good challenge and some of the tasks were way cool. My favourite was where we had to talk to a homeless person for 5 minutes and give them something. I dicided to share the gosple with a dude and then give him a sandwich. It was a nice rewarding experiance which just happened to earned me some points for the game. Tonight I was over at aMac's for his North Africa presentation. It wasn't quite as rockin' cool as the previous two days, but aMac did a great job breifing us on his trip and it was really exciting to hear what was going on. Also, I got to hang with Mr and Mrs McD which was a good time and a half. So as you can see I have had a really packed fews days, which is why I havn't been posting.What can I say... maybe I'm just too cool for blogging... or maybe not... no... deffinatly not...

No comments: