Saturday, July 15, 2006

Happy BiRThday dAD !!

Today was my dad's birthday so... Happy Birthday Dad! It was a pretty decent day really. We went out to eat and had a nice meal during which we talked mainly about how everyone in the middle-east is killing eachother and about the varrying reactions to the conlfict on the internatrional scene. Yep, some nice light dinner conversation. It actually got pretty intense. We weren't yelling at eachother really; we were just yelling at the all polititions who are too far removed to hear or care about what we we saying. I actually stated to wonder if we were disterbing the tables around us. My dad can get pretty worked up about America's selfserving international agenda. For his birthday my mom got my dad an iPod. Yep! My dad - my 58 year old dad about to retire dad- has an 4Gig iPod Nano. A Birthday gift most teenagers would be jelous of. He really seems to like it. So far I havn't heard any complaints, and beleive me, if there were complaints I would here. Now everyone in my family has an iPod. Just goes to show you how media driven we are. Four people and Four iPods. According to Apple we have enough memory between us to store 3,125 songs. Pretty insane eh?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»