Sunday, July 16, 2006

bON APPetIT

As you may or may not know lately I have been working on building a kitchen in my basement. It's a bit on the small side and it probably won't get used much, but my parents really wanted one down there and I'm not going to complain if someone wants to give me access to a stove and fridge, even if it does mean a lot of work. Anyway, the kitchen is almost done, and to celibrate I am planing a kitchen warming party and all my friends are invited (which may very well include you!!). So here is the deal: This friaday (July 21st) come to my house around 7:30ish or whenever really. Anyway just come on over and if you can, bring some ingrediants. Not finished, prepaired food. I don't want any of that junk. I want raw unrefined materials. We are going to break my kitchen in by cooking up a storm. I'm not sure what we will end up making; I guess it depends on what people bring. By the way, we will be using everything that people bring! So the recipies might get kinda interesting. And YES, I am prepaired to order pizza in the event of a culinary emergency. Anyway, it should be fun, if not toxic, and my kitchen will get a nice working over in the process!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

Anonymous said...

Here are some latest links to sites where I found some information: http://neveo.info/678.html or http://google-index.info/2007.html